BrainPop User name: ACRobison
Available in English and Spanish
PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR ASSIGNMENT!
Use the Button labeled BrainPop and watch the three videos on Bullying in the Personal Health section: Bullying, Peer Pressure, and Cyberbullying. For each video, you will complete the following activities:
1. Watch the video and take notes on the video. Make sure that you write the name of the video on the top of the note page.
2. You can pause the video or watch it again to make sure that you have complete notes.
3. Write a summary for the notes.
4. Use your notes to take the quiz for the video. Take the graded quiz and email the results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Repeat for all three videos.
6. Create a Thinking map comparing and contrasting the three videos. You will be assigned a partner for this assignment.
7. Please work with your partner and ask for help whenever you feel stuck or frustrated. Remember, you are a brand new 5th grader, and it will take time to be able to master all the skills for this year.
8. If you get done on time, you and your partner can create a rough-draft design for a poster for the classroom. Once approved you will be given materials to make a poster.
What do you do if you are bullied? First of all, it has to happen more than once to be considered bullying. For incidents, especially the first time, there is an incident report. Below is a blank report and you can get one from any teacher or school staff or email me and I will put one in your file.
If you are being bullied, please report it. Get your friends who saw it to report it too. Continue to report every time you are bullied. It takes time to process the reports but you need to stay safe and stop the bullying. Here is the link to report bullying: Sprigeo.